Monday, May 11, 2009

What does the Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works fragrance smell like? Can anyone describe it? I already have .....

the Japanese Cherry Blossom line and I like it but it's a little too strong for my taste (and also my husband didn't like it all that much either, he said it was really strong and gave him a headache after a while). So I've heard alot of people's favorite is the Sweet Pea one - I don't have a Bath and Body Works anywhere near where I live, so I can't just go in and smell them all to see which I like, I have to actually buy some online (usually from eBay) and then see if I like it. So is the Sweet Pea line more subtle than the Japanese Cherry Blossom?

What does the Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works fragrance smell like? Can anyone describe it? I already have .....
The scent of violets mingling with sweet pea petals is heaven on earth, and the inspiration for this delicate fragrance.


Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb


Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry


Fragrance Base Notes: Musk
Reply:All I can say is it is like heaven. It's my favorite! Very sweet smelling, not sure how to describe it, except maybe that it's like a cross between the smell of sweet nectar and sweet grass. Yeah, basically like heaven. I don't know about the cherry blossom so I can't compare it.

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment