Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What spices are good in canned sweet peas that my kids will like?

I like mine with butter and maybe a little Ms. Dash. Everything tastes better with cheese. Can you put them in a casserole they are easier to eat when mixed in something.

What spices are good in canned sweet peas that my kids will like?
I've looked around quite a bit. It seems that peas are usually only seasoned with salt and pepper, and occasionally, if searved creamed, with nutmeg. Onions are often cooked with them, and sometimes a bit of celery, too.





I checked all kinds of recipes for hot and cold dishes with peas. I think I'd try seasonings that my children liked in other foods.
Reply:I don't usually like regular peas but I do like the baby peas in the cans of LeSeur peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment