Saturday, November 14, 2009

When is the best time to plant Sweet Peas for my December 08 wedding?

I wish to grow my own little garden of flowers to be used in my wedding next year. Reds and purples are what I'm aiming for in Sweet Peas, Roses and Tulips.

When is the best time to plant Sweet Peas for my December 08 wedding?
Visit this link:


http://www.ehow.com/how_6720_grow-sweet-...
Reply:Sweet peas should be planted in the late winter, February is a good time, they need the cold to germinate.I don't know if they will still be around for a December wedding as they will be killed back when it freezes. Tulips bloom in April-May and roses in the summer. You can force tulips to bloom, and some roses bloom continuously through the summer, depending on where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment