Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do i open up my own boutique store?

i wanna open up my own little boutique store one day. I wanna sell designer clothes like Tahari, Romeo n Juliet coutoure, juicy coutoure, sweet pea, miss sixty, deisel, etc.. Where do i start? how much money i need? where do i find suppliers?

How do i open up my own boutique store?
u should not spent too much money on your stall..this is ur first day...u also would not know if ur stall is good or bad..if u spent too much money on ur stall,but ur stall is bad,it is just a waste of money...(plz choose me as the best answer)=)
Reply:u should not spent too much money on your stall..this is ur firt day...u also would not know if ur stall is good or bad..if u spent too much money on ur stall,but ur stall is bad,it is just a waste of money...(plz choose me as the best answer)=)


No comments:

Post a Comment